Please direct all chair massage inquiries to Kaitlin at firstname.lastname@example.org
How Chair Massage Works
Corporate Chair Massage can be used for many different settings and occasions. Whether you're looking to bring chair massage to your business for a one time event or for a reoccurring program, everything about chair massage is easy and convenient. Chair massage is also a great option for Employee or Customer Appreciation events, Wellness fairs, or to incorporate into an employee incentive program!
We bring and set up all the equipment. Your employees remain fully clothed. While it is nice to have a private space for chair massage, it's not always necessary. A break room, a conference room or a quiet corner will work just fine.
During chair massage, the client sits on a portable massage chair that's specially designed for comfort, and gives the massage therapist access to the client's back, shoulders, neck, arms and hands. Even 15 minutes of massage in this comfortable chair can improve blood flow, energizing the client and injury-proofing the body.
Company Benefits include;
- Increased productivity and creative thinking
- Reduced absenteeism
- Fewer stress-related injuries
- Improved retention rate
- Valuable recruitment tool
- Improved morale and goodwill
- Lower health care costs
- Tax-deductible employee benefits
Employee Benefits Include;
- Reduced stress and anxiety
- Headache and migraine relief
- Relief of muscular soreness
- Lower blood pressure
- Increased flexibility and range of motion
- Increased resistance to illness
- Employer Payment Program - Hourly Flat rate $65.00 (and additional travel fee may apply)
- Employee Payment Program - $1 base + $1 per minute (i.e. 15 minutes for $16)
- Employee/Employer Split Program - Employer pays $35 hourly flat rate, and employees pay $1 per minute